Katie Price’s missing husband ‘arrested’ as his dad issues update

Katie Price’s missing husband ‘arrested’ as his dad issues update


Lee Andrews has been missing for almost a week with Katie Price revealing the last time she heard from her husband, he was ‘tied up’ in the back of a van

Lee Andrews’ father has claimed his son has been arrested in Dubai after Katie Price revealing she had been left in despair after he disappeared.

The star’s new husband has been missing for over a week after he cancelled a Good Morning Britain interview with Katie at the last minute.

Speaking today, Lee’s father Pete, who is in Dubai to support him, has told that his son has been arrested by the UAE authorities, reports the Mirror.

The businessman told the Daily Mail: “Lee is OK. He has not been kidnapped but he is under arrest. I don’t know on what charge. I’m not sure where he is being held. But he will call me later today.

The chief of Dubai Police Brigadier Khalid Khalifa al Avadhi told the Mail: “There are many cases against him.”

Following their whirlwind marriage, Katie was left heartbroken after Lee mysteriously stopped contacting her earlier this month.

Katie last heard from the 43-year-old Dubai-based businessman last Wednesday evening. She raised the alarm last Thursday.

“Lee was trying to get through the boarder at Hatta, this is so discombobulating, his location went off at 10.03pm on Wednesday night, that’s the last contact anyone has had – his family and myself. This is the third day now,” she said at the time.

The mystery deepened on Thursday night when Lee’s Instagram account started following a woman called Mari Sol, who has around 800 followers and describes herself as a “biker babe” and a “navy veteran”. Mari is the only person Lee follows on the site apart from Katie.

On Tuesday, Katie shared the last text messages she said she had received from Andrews’ phone. One message read: “Been arrested, I’ll be in touch I’m ok xx,”.

It was reported on Monday that Andrews’ family had filed a missing persons report at the British Embassy in Dubai. While Katie said she was not getting involved in the mystery any further ‘for the sake of her own sanity.’

“I’m taking a step back,” she said. “There’s only one person I also need to look after and that’s myself. I am now taking a step back and that’s it,” she said on her weekly podcast. “I’ve still got work, I’ve got exciting things coming up and for my sanity, I don’t know what’s true and what’s not true, I don’t know now.

“My tentacles are up, my antennas are up and I’ve decided to take a step back from everything, assess everything in my way and just continue with my life and what will be will be.”

Want to see more of the stories you love from RSVP ? To add RSVP as a preferred source of news on Google, simply click here



Leave a Reply