Katie Price makes fresh plea for husband Lee Andrews amid Dubai disappearance

Katie Price makes fresh plea for husband Lee Andrews amid Dubai disappearance


Katie Price has issued a fresh plea for her missing husband Lee Andrews as the search enters its second week, after he reportedly vanished in Dubai earlier this month amid conflicting accounts over his whereabouts

Katie Price has confessed she’s ‘a little f****d up’ following her husband Lee Andrews’ mysterious disappearance. The 48 year old mum-of-five has issued another urgent appeal for the businessman as the hunt for the 42 year old enters its second week after he vanished earlier this month.

Last Friday, Lee’s father suggested his son hadn’t been kidnapped – as Lee had claimed – but had actually been detained in Dubai. Katie, however, dismissed this as “fake news”, insisting her husband remained missing as she posted on Instagram: “Lee is still missing. Me and his family know what’s going on and working with the authorities involved.”

She then expressed her desperation to locate her partner – while belting out an emotional version of Brenda Russell’s ‘Get Here’ on Instagram. But overnight, the OnlyFans personality returned to social media once more, this time sharing several cryptic posts as the search for Lee carries on. Hinting at the emotional strain the distressing circumstances had caused her, she uploaded a message stating: “She’s a little f****d up. And that’s exactly what makes her f****g magic. You are enough.”

Katie also posted an inspirational quote reading: “You can never break a woman, who finds beauty in everything. Even in pain. She turns her scars to wisdom, her struggles into strength and her setbacks into a comeback.” Two weeks ago, Katie – who has Lee’s number stored in her phone as ‘The One’ – shared chilling text messages from her husband sent from Dubai in which he claimed he had been ‘arrested,’ bundled into a van and taken to a ‘black site’ before abruptly going silent in the early hours.

The former glamour model revealed she had received no word from Lee, with the Foreign Office confirming it is now ‘supporting the family of a British man’ abroad, reports the Mirror.

The ordeal began when Lee failed to board a scheduled flight back to the UK, where he and Katie were due to appear on Good Morning Britain for their first television interview as a couple.

Within days, the situation took a sinister turn as Katie went public with the final messages she claims Lee sent from Dubai, and his family reported him missing to British authorities.

The texts, shared with The Sun read: “Been arrested, I’ll be in touch I’m ok xx.” He then alleged he had been forced into a van and transported to an undisclosed location, telling his wife: “It’s a black site, I love you, I sort it” before adding: “I’m in the van… just being detained.”

As Lee’s whereabouts remains a mystery, his father has claimed he was arrested. Pete said: “Lee is OK. He has not been kidnapped but he is under arrest. I don’t know on what charge. I’m not sure where he is being held. But he will call me later today.

“He is not at my house,” he told the Daily Mail. Lee had been residing with his father Pete prior to striking up a romance with mum-of-five Katie earlier this year. However, Katie rejected this claim before turning to Instagram, where she posted her own version of the track ‘Get Here’ dedicated to her husband, whose location continues to be unknown.

Want to see more of the stories you love from RSVP ? To add RSVP as a preferred source of news on Google, simply click here



Leave a Reply